Filed under: Barking Moonbats, Politics, When democrats attack
Let us remember that the vast majority of violence in the political arena comes from the left.
- Obama supporter punches a Tea Party supporter in the face, after assaulting his wife.
- Tea Party protesters are assaulted by pro-amnesty/socialists activists.
- Ken Gladney was attacked by SEUI thugs outside of a healthcare townhall.
- Congressman Bob Etheridge attacked a college student who asked, “Do you support the Obama Agenda?”
- Remember that guy who stabbed that muslim cab driver? Yeah he was a radical leftist too, he actually works for a pro Park51 group.
- Bill Ayers
- Leftist assaulted Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s Fundraising staff,resulting in a broken leg.
This is not new behavior. Here is a quick review of some their violent attacks in the 2008 election.
- democrats attack GOP office in Virginia
- The home of a Central Florida Republican headquarters manager was shot up and damaged over his support of Sen. John McCain, the man told police.
- Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York
- Tossing a Molotov cocktail at a McCain/Palin sign
If Juan Williams had said he was nervous around “tea baggers,” NPR would have given him a raise.
“This is not an election on November 2. This is a restraining order. Power has been trapped, abused and exploited by Democrats. Go to the ballot box and put an end to this abusive relationship. And let’s not hear any nonsense about letting the Democrats off if they promise to get counseling.”
This should not be a surprise to anyone paying attention.
Mr. Reynolds has a good round up of recent democrat vote fraud.
Nevada: Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid’s name was already checked. Ferrara said she wasn’t alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.”
North Carolina: “Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said.”
Let’s not forget the vote fraud experts at ACORN. You remember Acorn. Numerous convictions on vote fraud and long and deep ties to our Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama.
From the 2008 election.
- A typical day at ACORN
- More documented Voter Fraud from ACORN
- Leftist Voter Fraud
- Right on schedule…
The Republican Senator from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Scott Brown, endorses Jim McKenna for Attorney General.
Electing Jim McKenna Attorney General of Massachusetts is an important step toward reducing the Culture of Corruption that is currently pervasive in this state’s government.
A couple of Key Quotes to keep in mind:
MA democrat Barney Frank: “I think it is clear that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are sufficiently secure so they are in no great danger… I don’t think we face a crisis; I don’t think that we have an impending disaster. …Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac do very good work, and they are not endangering the fiscal health of this country.”
CA democrat Maxine Waters: “I have sat through nearly a dozen hearings where, frankly, we were trying to fix something that wasn’t broke. [sic] …These GSEs have more than adequate capital for the business they are in: providing affordable housing. As I mentioned, we should not be making radical or fundamental change… If there is anything to fix or improve, it is the [regulators].”
Share & Enjoy…
Not the 1996 flick with Billy Zane, Kristy Swanson and Catherine Zeta-Jones. This is a SciFi Channel (ya, I know they changed their name) reboot with a new Phantom set in modern day, with modern villians and Kevlar suit complete with a HUD display. Not a bad little B Movie, although the opening dragged on a big.