Let’s take a look at how things are going.
- Our Dear Leader is focusing on what is important to him, his Golfing. He’s out today for round number 64 since taking office.
- With the democrats in charge of both Congress & the White House, the Super Rich see their tax rates go down. Don’t worry, the democrats are still working hard to make sure that middle class have their taxes raised so they can “pay their fair share.”
- Gas prices top $4 a gallon in D.C. and six states. At least our Dear Leader kept one of his campaign promises…
- ACORN pleads guilty in yet another voter fraud case.
- The state of California is seizing property from its citizens’ safety deposit boxes and selling the contents off to try to stem the state’s cash flow problem.
- The UN is trying to erase it’s 2005 prediction of 50 million ‘climate change’ refugees that would exist by 2010.
- Note to leftists, Orwell’s 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.
- 2 wars, 2 scandals, 2 presidents add up to uneven coverage
- Leftist harass a black man for attending a Tea Party rally. Liberals really become upset when blacks wander off their plantation.