Books, movies, politics, and whatever I want

Archive for April 3rd, 2009

Friday B-Movie Pick – The Killer Elite

Friday, April 3rd, 2009

A good cold war thriller, The Killer Elite stars James Caan and Robert Duvall in this Sam Peckinpah flick. Excellent martial arts scenes as well. Good supporting roles from Mako, Bo Hopkins and Burt Young. It’s a tale of bloody revenge, complete with automatic weapons, shotguns, and ninja.  Yes, I said Ninja.

The Friday B-Movie Archive.

More lies from the left

Friday, April 3rd, 2009

Remember that often repeated statistic that Mexican Drug Cartels were getting 90% of their firearms from legal sources of firearms in the US. That included that stuff you can’t buy legally, like grenade launchers and other military grade support weapons.

Hardly surprising, that “fact” repeated by the MSM was a lie. A lie told by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, CBS “News” own Bob Schieffer, and that well known opponent of Civil Rights, California democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein.

…68 percent of the guns that were recovered were never submitted for tracing. And when you weed out the roughly 6,000 guns that could not be traced from the remaining 32 percent, it means 83 percent of the guns found at crime scenes in Mexico could not be traced to the U.S.

The actual truth run contrary to the left’s agenda, so they ignore it. This is not new behavior.