Filed under: economy, Our Dear Leader, Politics, Taxes
- Individual Mandate Excise Tax
- Employer Mandate Tax
- Surtax on Investment Income
- Excise Tax on Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- Hike in Medicare Payroll Tax
- Medicine Cabinet Tax
- HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike
- Flexible Spending Account Cap – aka “Special Needs Kids Tax
- Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers
- Raise “Haircut” for Medical Itemized Deduction from 7.5% to 10% of AGI
- Tax on Indoor Tanning Services
- Elimination of tax deduction for employer-provided retirement Rx drug coverage in coordination with Medicare Part D
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike
- Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals
- Tax on Innovator Drug Companies
- Tax on Health Insurers
- $500,000 Annual Executive Compensation Limit for Health Insurance Executives
- Employer Reporting of Insurance on W-2
- Corporate 1099-MISC Information Reporting
- “Black liquor” tax hike
- Codification of the “economic substance doctrine”
Yup, if you think Health Care is expensive now, wait until the Government makes it “free.”
One – Sarah Palin’s map was nothing out of the ordinary
Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin
Three – Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left
Three basic facts the MSM refuses to publish.
The Radio Equalizer reports that conservative talk show host and author Mark Levin has offered $100,000 for evidence that Gov. Palan “promoted the murder of anyone”, as the leftist media, including several MSNBC hosts have declared.
Levin has also threatened to sue MSNBC hosts Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz for stating on air that Jared Lee Loughner was somehow influenced by Levin and [conservative talk show host] Savage when he went on a killing spree at an event hosted by congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Giffords, as you remember was a Pro-Life, fiscally conservative democrat, and that Loughner was described by his friends as a liberal with a severe case of BDS.
The left has clearly been trying to use this tragedy to push their agenda, despite having all the facts against them. Good on Mark Levin for calling them out on it.